Friday 23 May 2014

A Crochet Bunny Soft Toy is Not Just for Easter

A Crochet Bunny Soft Toy is Not Just for Easter

I admit I have developed a bit of a bunny addiction - it is my favourite soft toy to make. But after spending a week knitting Sirdar Bunny soft toy, I was ready for something quicker.

These two adorable bunnies were crocheted by me for new babies in my family to help them celebrate their first Easter. I think you can guess one is a boy and one is a girl :).
Crochet Amigurumi Bunny Soft Toy
We are so cute and cuddly
Crochet Amigurumi Bunny Soft Toy
Ahh, give me a cuddle

Crochet Amigurumi Bunny Soft Toy
Check out our cute tails!

These bunnies are from no particular single pattern - I've made it up by following web tutorials on amigurumi shaping (I strongly recommend Planet June video tutorials on YouTube as she's the best!!!), and some Crochet Bunnies, which can be found on Ravelry. These were made in baby soft Aran value yarn.

I loved making them so much, I was having trouble parting with them. And who's to say that a bunny is just for Easter? In fact, I'm making another one right now for us to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment