Tuesday 3 June 2014

Wee Stamps Bird Swing Anniversary Card Coloured with Spectrum Noir

Wee Stamp Bird Swing Anniversary Card Coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens

Today I'm quite chuffed to have finished my first commission for an anniversary card. The topper is done using a digi stamp from Wee Stamps - Birds Swing by Sylvia Zet. These birds are absolutely adorable - they just ooze love, don't they? I love all Sylvia Zet's digis, I've collected quite a few of them now.

Wee Stamp Bird Swing Anniversary Card Coloured with Spectrum Noir
Love is in the air

Wee Stamp Bird Swing Anniversary Card Coloured with Spectrum Noir
Together Forever


The Spectrum Noir pen colours used are:
Birds BT1, IB1, BT3
Cheeks PP3, PP2
Beaks GB1, GB2
Flowers CR4, CR6, CR7 and a bit of glitter glue
Leaves LG1, LG2, LG3
Swing IG1, IG2

Flowers (and butterflies) are made from parchment, which was embossed with Embossalicious Cable Knit folder, and die cut using Crafters Companion Die'sire Quilling Flowers and Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms dies. The card size is 8x8 gold centural pearl, die cut with Tonic Affections Heart Base die and embossed with Chantilly Frame, and decorated with Liquid Pearls.

If I were to do this card again, I would add more butterflies, and I'd use less blush for the cheek (CR2 maybe?) - I think they are blushing so much, as if they're up to something...

My other favourite colours Spectrum Noir pen combination for these birds:
Birds IG1, IG2
Cheeks CR2
Beaks GB1
Flowers CR6, CR8, CR9 and a bit of glitter glue
Leaves LG1, LG3
Swing IB1, IB2, Blender

No comments:

Post a Comment